Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday's Blowout Book Covers!!



Doorway to the Triquetra


Tuesday's Blowout Book Covers!!


Vote for this weeks favorite and be entered to win one of 10 digital copies of




Newly Revised

Doorway of the Triquetra
Winners will be picked on August 31, 2011


This Weeks Favorite Covers!!


When looking for paranormal book covers, I discovered something. I don't like most of the book covers.  I'm not talking about Indie authors. The mainstream, traditional publishers, are falling down on the job too. Many of these book covers are down right terrible! I couldn't find 5 I really liked!

But wait, I have featured one of these favorite covers at Talk About Authors, but since I love those covers so much, I've decided to feature one of them here too!:) And by the way, most of the covers ARE by Indie authors. Congrats on a job well done!

BTW, if you love Crossroads by Mary Ting, vote for it at Hearts of Fire Romance:)

Immortal Embrace (Embrace Series, #1)

Here are the other ones I do like. Please be sure and send me the link to the ones you like too:)



Warped


Tiger's Curse (Tiger Saga, #1)


Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)


Witch Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)