Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Superiors, by Lena Hillbrand, is a great read!

The SuperiorsThe Superiors by Lena Hillbrand

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The Superiors is a great read that pulls you in as you go. Lena Hillbrand has taken a whole different track than your average vampire novel. This story is dark and intriguing. You quickly realize what our world might look like if vampires were to take over--and we were their main source of food.



This story is full of twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. Lena does a surperb job of making this not just another great vampire novel, but one that is new and fresh, and keeps you turning the pages from beginning to end.. I highly recommend this novel to all vampire/paranormal lovers. I gave this novel four stars--a great read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)