Monday, December 12, 2011

Pick up this wonderful series!

Forbidden Embrace (Embrace #2)Forbidden Embrace by Charlotte Blackwell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book picks up where the first one, Immortal Embrace, left off. It is about a family of vampires who have become a family as they learn how to live their lives after being embraced. Her newest sister is Danika, who is learning to survive and trying to find herself as a fledgling vampire and makes the normal mistakes of a teenager, but who lives in a much more dangerous environment--so her mistakes are much more costly. Sophia was suspicious of her from the start, but through Sophia, the reader begins to understand her too. I love the sweet romance between Sophia Pierce and her boyfriend, Nathan. It is packed with wonderful interactions between several of her friends and family as they survive a mortal world and dangerous vampires who hunt and feed on humans. Throw in two powerful witches who are the decendants of the witch who first helped this family of vampires, one guardian angel who must earn his wings through death, and you have a page turning novel you can't put down.



I highly recommend this series to young adults and adults alike. Anyone who loves fantasy and paranormal will enjoy reading Charlotte Blackwell's paranormal Embrace series. So far I love this series, love Forbidden Embrace, and I was quick to start reading Mystc Embrace. I give it five stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)