Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jayde Scott's, Doomed is a must read!

Doomed (Ancient Legends, #2)Doomed by Jayde Scott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Jayde Scott is an amazing writer, taking you on a tale with a wit that keeps you turning the pages till the end. I cannot remember when I had so much fun reading a book. Doom is a delight, taking you on a journey through hell, literally, where Lucifer's daughter doesn't really agree with her dear old dad. This book is packed with a dark gothic feel, yet full of great humor as Cass goes through the typical trials of any teen, dealing with her parents and falling in love. Doomed was quite unlike anything I've ever read before. I thoroughly enjoyed Doomed, gave it 5 stars, and highly recommend it to anyone who loves fantasy and paranormal reads.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)