Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mary Ting has done it again!!

Between (Crossroads Saga, #2)Between by Mary Ting

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


In a battle of good versus evil, where even the good angels may be tempted by love and power, Mary Ting has done it again! Her newest release, Between, from her Crossroads Saga is fresh, unlike many other angel stories I've ever read. I was drawn in by the beautiful love story between a Claudia and her guardian angel, Michael, in her first book, and the chemistry continued to build between them in this one. This is a powerful, moving story. The mystery of Claudia, who is hunted by dark powers, powers who continue to kill every young woman who carries her name, kept me turning the pages to find out what would happen next. I couldn't put it down! If you love romantic paranormal fantasy, you don't want to miss this one! Between is a must read, and I gave it 5 stars!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)