Monday, January 2, 2012

Progeny of Innocence is a must read!!

Paradox: Progeny Of Innocence (Paradox, #2)Paradox: Progeny Of Innocence by Patti Roberts

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Patti Roberts weaves a wonderful tale of magick and love in her Paradox series. I was pulled in by an 11 year old Grace in the first book, The Angels are Here, who was shattered by the loss her father. Now she is a teen who must find a place in the human world to better understand the spirit world and how to deal with her visions of a young woman who comes from her own past life. Through Patti, you get to travel into the supernatural as fallen angels hunt for Grace, and she begins her journey in the bloom of her life as a young woman getting to know a boy named Damon, all rolled up with learning her way with dealing with spirit.



Patti keeps you on the edge of her seat with a very real as you see these fallen angels through her writing and feel Grace's emotions as they come to life through her words. I didn't want to put this book down as I was pulled into Grace's world, and I gave this book 5 stars as a must read!!



View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lenore. Thank you for a great review! I would love to offer your readers a copy of Paradox - Progeny Of Innocence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview!I'm in the middle of Patti's book "Paradox the Angels are Here" and though it's a darker read than what I usually prefer, I'm really caught up in the story! I really love her book covers too. They are quite eye-catching! Thanks for the interview and thanks for sharing with us Patti!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi HJHughes :) thank you for your lovely words. May I offer you a copy of Paradox - The Progeny Of Innocence (bk 2) at 1/2 price - UU99P https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/107641

    ALL THE VERY BEST for a Great New Year! PATTI

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you:)